Back-end Developer (.net)
Developing enterprise cloud oriented software to power the travel industry. Designing fresh and beautiful software that is a pure pleasure to use and free of historical overhead.
Following an agile framework model, the AC Project is a young & energetic environment that offers individual contribution against a strong core value set.
Still growing, with over 150 employees worldwide, we’re striving to become a leader in the industry and a first, natural choice of our Clients.
- Experience with .NET 4.0+, .NET CORE, ASP.NET MVC
- At least 4 years of experience in multiple projects
- A SOLID understanding of best practices, processes and patterns in software development
- Good English skills
- Good understanding of REST and best practices for API design
- DDD knowledge
- CQRS knowledge
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with GIT version control system and GitFlow
- Experience with Test-driven development
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL / Document databases (PostgreSQL, Event Store)
- Experience with ORMs
- Knowledge about relational and document databases (nice to have production experience in ElasticSearch)
Nice to have:
- Production experience in ElasticSearch
- EventSourcing knowledge
- Experience in model API with REST standard
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.