Developing enterprise cloud oriented software to power the travel industry. Designing fresh and beautiful software that is a pure pleasure to use and free of historical overhead.
Following an agile framework model, the AC Project is a young & energetic environment that offers individual contribution against a strong core value set.
Still growing, with over 150 employees worldwide, we’re striving to become a leader in the industry and a first, natural choice of our Clients.
The Software Implementation Specialist is responsible for helping prepare and support clients and the product team in the delivery of software products of AC Project. The Implementation Specialist will be working with clients from post-sale until their product onboarding is complete. Tasks include consulting with clients on how to best set up the PMS platform, working with the client to configure the system, training and data migration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shepherd project needs from end of sales process to delivery.
- Gather all other assets and information needed by project manager to complete the project
- Become a subject matter expert in AC Project products and the associated subject matter
- Record product defects and deliver them to the product management team.
- Assist the sales and marketing teams by participating in sales calls, demos and by creating documentation.
- Consult and advice the client on the best set up of the system
- Work with the client to configure the system and migrate data
- Experience or interest in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry is a plus.
- Experience with PMS solutions
- Experience with POS, Distribution, Payment and Revenue Management solutions is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of system integration and data migration
- Experience as Business Analyst is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for details
- Able to work with a team, as well as independently
- Ability to travel abroad
- Fluent English
- Employment in the organization with an established position on the market
- Full time job contract
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, MyBenefit card, English lessons during working hours, free fruits
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.