Developing enterprise cloud oriented software to power the travel industry. Designing fresh and beautiful software that is a pure pleasure to use and free of historical overhead.
Following an agile framework model, the AC Project is a young & energetic environment that offers individual contribution against a strong core value set.
Still growing, with over 150 employees worldwide, we’re striving to become a leader in the industry and a first, natural choice of our Clients.
As a Release Manager at AC you will be working closely with development, product and QA teams. Release Manager handles all aspects of the end to end product lifecycle.
- Manage the continuous process improvement work stream for all release related procedures and workflows
- Managing the transition to production of the solution and post UAT
- Monitor execution of Post Verifications – Testing activities
- Provide leadership, control and take responsibility for the given area
- Handling simultaneously few ongoing releases and small ad-hoc projects
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to read and analyse 3rd party logs and documentation.
- Extensive problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture.
- Familiarity with containerized environments (Docker).
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Flexibility to support Global initiatives and time zones
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in Web Technologies
- Ability to Mentor team members
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, analytical mindset, perfection seeker.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- 2+ years managing or coordinating releases or projects in full or in part from inception to implementation
- Strong presentation skills
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.