Software Consultant (Implementations)
Software Implementation Consultant is a subject-matter expert in the implementation of the cloud based and enterprise class PMS software. Their contributions include defining client requirements, configuring and tuning the solution to the client’s business and technical needs, training clients, testing workflows and resolving issues before taking the client “live”.
AC office in Katowice / Poland
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject-matter expert within PMS Software implementation projects. Analyze and evaluate requirements while providing product expertise and guidance throughout the project. Ensure the solution meets the client’s business needs and that the client is prepared for the ownership and operate the solution after go-live.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Development and DevOps teams to develop the best implementation approach
- Plan, prepare and execute onsite and remote training
- Manage data migrations
- Monitor project related issues across multiple client engagements
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Project Management tasks such as managing implementation, schedule training, etc.
- Trouble shoot issues with customers
- Test solutions to make sure they meet customer requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of system integration and data migration concept
- Experience as Product Owner or Software Consultant is a plus.
- Experience or interest in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry is a plus.
- Experience in implementations or knowledge of CRM, PMS, POS, Distribution, Payment and Revenue Management solutions is a plus
- Basic command of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
- Basic scripting language understanding (Python, Ruby etc.) or any other programing language (Java, .NET etc) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for details
- Able to work with a team, as well as independently
- Ability to travel abroad
- Fluent English
- Second language is a Plus