Developing enterprise cloud oriented software to power the travel industry. Designing fresh and beautiful software that is a pure pleasure to use and free of historical overhead.
Following an agile framework model, the AC Project is a young & energetic environment that offers individual contribution against a strong core value set.
Still growing, with over 150 employees worldwide, we’re striving to become a leader in the industry and a first, natural choice of our Clients.
Improve the adoption and usage of the company’s products and maintain revenue growth targets by providing excellent customer support and maintaining healthy relationships with our current and future customers in an environment where every staff member is passionate about going the extra mile.
Interaction: This position has daily interactions with senior management, hotels & distribution partners (clients), team members and various critical departments within the organization. In many cases, interactions with both internal and external parties will be at mid and upper management levels.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide first & second level customer support:
o Interact closely with Level 3 and Level 4 support in a Follow the Sun environment
o Meet client retention goals
o Ensure full training for internal teams.
o Maintain a process of industry knowledge training for all teams
- Maximize revenue potential with all customers:
o Inform customers about new products and product features
o Monitor customer usage and performance, and proactively engage customer to maximize the same
- Create and maintain win-win relationships with new and existing customers:
o Update the CRM & Service Management systems with appropriate information
o Track changes on issues
o Input and update information on customer conversations and issues
- Measure and report internal and external performance.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 year’s work experience as a customer service agent for a level 1 call center focusing on supporting 24*7 Software-as-a-Service solutions preferably in the international hotel, travel or hospitality space.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in spoken Spanish OR Italian OR French OR Mandarynian preferred.
- ITIL Service Management fluency preferred.
- Employment in the organization with an established position on the market
- Full time job contract
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, MyBenefit card, English lessons during working hours, free fruits
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.