Developing enterprise cloud oriented software to power the travel industry. Designing fresh and beautiful software that is a pure pleasure to use and free of historical overhead.
Following an agile framework model, the AC Project is a young & energetic environment that offers individual contribution against a strong core value set.
Still growing, with over 150 employees worldwide, we’re striving to become a leader in the industry and a first, natural choice of our Clients.
- Business requirements analysis
- Gathering requirements in context of End User needs
- Creating user flows for web and mobile apps
- Being part of workshops with Product Owners
- Designing user interfaces based on internal UI Guidelines
- Taking a part of evolving and developing UI Guidelines
- Constant contact with developers
- List of three projects which gave the most satisfaction. Describe your role, duration, design process and used tools. Explain why you chose specific project.
- Experience in working with developers at least for one of selected projects
- Knowledge of issues related to HCD and basic design process
- Ability to argue design decisions
- Knowledge of tools like: Sketch, Zeplin, Axure RP (or any other tools for prototyping), Jira, Confluence.
- English at B2 level
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge about HTML and CSS
- Experience in designing for RWD
- Knowledge and experience in Usability Testing
- Knowledge and experience in workshops tools (for example Card Sorting)
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.